- Department Introduction
- Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery
- Our Speciality
The Department of Cosmetic Surgery is fully integrated with the Dermatology Department, Beauty Center and International Medical Center. In addition to providing the most complete services, we also place special emphasis on protection of customer privacy.
The Department of Cosmetic Surgery has multiple roles. In addition to fulfilling medical needs, the department must also consider the desire to pursue youth among customers. The Aesthetic Medicine Center is attached to the medical center, and its biggest advantage is that multiple departments, divisions and experts along with the perfect intraoperative and postoperative monitoring equipment are available to provide customers with the most secure beauty care. At the same time, dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons are also included to complement each other and provide the most suitable advice on cosmetic surgery and a full range of new options for individuals.
In the Department of Cosmetic Surgery, we provide medical services as follows:
- Soft tissue injury
- Chronic wound treatment, complex wounds, scars, bedsores, wound healing research and treatment
- Skin grafting, skin grafting, flap transfer microsurgery
- General burns, electrical injuries, chemical burns and frostbite
- Scar treatment, microscopic flap reconstruction
- conventional / endoscopic surgery on craniofacial rupture, facial fractures and orbital fractures
- Congenital skull defects, abnormal head shape, premature fusion of cranial sutures, prominent forehead, overly wide distance between the eyes, enophthalmus, prominent cheekbones, cranial facial collapse, cranial distortions, microtia, Hemifacial Microsomia, Skull Asymmetry, square face (masseter muscle hypertrophy), mandibular retraction, prominent mandibular angle, protruding jaw, chin retraction, chin distortion
- projecting teeth, anomalies of dental occlusion
- Cleft lips and congenital anomalies, cleft lip and palate
- cervical dystonia
- treatment and reconstruction upper and lower limb injuries, as well as wrist injuries
- Finger / limb replantation
- Bone fractures and soft tissue injuries
- Innate hand deformities ( Polydactyly and syndactyly) reconstruction, toe transplantation and finger reconstruction
- Diabetic Foot Treatment and Reconstruction
- Torso, chest, abdomen and body tissue reconstruction
- Head and neck cancer reconstruction, breast reconstruction, postoperative reconstruction of skin and soft tissue tumors
- Esophageal reconstruction
- Sound reconstruction
- Breast and chest wall defect reconstruction (such as funnel chest or pigeon breast)
- Reconstruction of the Genitourinary system
- Lymphedema: Depending on the severity of the medical conditions, various surgical modalities may be used to improve lymphedema in the upper extremity or the lower extremity.
- Ptosis, drooping eyelids, bags under the eyes
- Rhinoplasty, lips shaping, genioplasty
- facelift (face, forehead, neck, outer corner of the eye, abdomen), navel shaping
- Breast Cosmetic surgery (breast augmentation, breast reduction) or breast reconstruction, nipple surgery
- Body shaping, autologous fat transplantation, liposuction
- Hemangiomas, varicose veins
- Removal of tattoos, moles, birthmarks, liver spots, aneurysms, lipomas
- Acid peels, all kinds of laser treatment for skin care, dermabrasion
- armpit odor
- Hair Transplantation
- Facial and peripheral nerve injuries, brachial plexus injuries, brachial plexus injuries in infants, any major peripheral nerve paralysis
- non-cancerous (benign) skin and soft tissue tumors
- Peripheral nerve tumors, head and neck cancer
- lung abscess
In recent year, emergency incidents have been ranked third among the country's top ten causes of death. According to the statistics of the Department of Health, the counties and cities in central Taiwan had a shortage of beds for patients stricken by burns and scalds. in particular, beds for severe burns and beds were often hard to find. In view of this, after the opening of the third medical center in this hospital, we re-planned the space and set up a "burn treatment center" on the 3rd floor of the First Medical Building in this hospital so that the critically-ill patients stricken by burns and scalds in central Taiwan. The Burn treatment center was officially opened on 1999/8/16.
Under the leadership of Director Zhang Jianing, there are 6 attending physicians, 3 resident doctors, 1 specialist nurse, 10 nursing staff and 1 assistant technician in the Burn Treatment Center, and colleagues of related medical units also provide support and cooperation for the Burn Treatment Center.
The Burn Treatment Center has 8 beds for patients stricken by burns and scalds. All equipment and devices are in line with relevant requirements, and the most modern design is also adopted for spatial planning.
The Burn Treatment Center provides people in the Greater Taichung area with the best medical environment and the best medical care of their burns and scalds.
The Department of Cosmetic Surgery is fully integrated with the Dermatology Department, the Ophthalmology Department, the Beauty center, and the International Medical Center. The largest benefit of the integrated team is that it integrates modern technologies and techniques across the disciplines and gives customers the most appropriate and optimal treatment to patients based on their needs.
We have introduced a variety of the latest micro-surgical instruments, laser surgery instruments, the endoscopic mid facelift set, the endoscopic full facelift set, the breast augmentation endoscopy equipment, the liposuction machine, spa equipment, and a variety of the latest dressings for the face as the best treatment options for patients to choose from.
The Burn Treatment Center also provides special medical equipment and whole body spa for patients to thoroughly clean themselves, reduce bacterial infections, and massage their muscles.