Healthcare+ Expo Taiwan 2023
Meet China Medical University Hospital
Innovating Healthcare at the Global Arena
2023.11.30(Thu.)-12.02(Sat.) 10:00 - 18:00
2023.12.03(Sun.) 10:00 - 16:00
Nangang International Exhibition Center, Hall1
(No.1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City 11568, Taiwan)
China Medical University Hospital Booth number：M619a
2023 Taiwan Medical Technology Exhibition will be held at Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center Hall 1 from November 30th for four days. China Medical University and Healthcare Group set “Innovating Healthcare at the Global Arena” as the main theme of the exhibition. There are five main exhibition zones, including “AI Smart Healthcare”, “Regenerative Medicine”, “Precision Medicine”, “China Medical University Research”, and an “Honor” Zone, presenting innovative research achievements along with numerous clinically awarded works. In particular, China Medical University Hospital has globally pioneered numerous innovative research achievements. The technology transfer system has given rise to companies in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical markets, highly regarded by various sectors.
A. Regenerative Medicine
World’s First Allogenic mRNA CAR-T Treatment for Solid Tumor by Ever Supreme Bio Technology Co.
The world's first to use mRNA electroporation technology, enhancing product safety. The world's first to use artificial intelligence to identify Target HLA-G, employing AI to identify critical tumor targets of human leukocyte antigen-G (HLA-G). The technology, “Allogeneic Non-viral Gene-Edited Multi-targeted Nanoantibody-CAR.BiTE-γδT Immune Cells”, demonstrated in preclinical animal experiments that over 90% of solid tumors were eradicated. It was published in top international medical journals and received approval from FDA in September 2023 for human clinical trials. The technology has been transferred to Ever Supreme Bio Technology Co..
The Pioneer of Next Generation Exosomes and Antibody-drug, Shine-On BioMedical Co.
- Nano body based Trispecific Antibody of T cell Engager (SOA101)
Combining AI technology to screen and design anti-double ICPs (PD-L1 & HLA-G), solving the current dilemma of single ICPs inhibitor.
- HLA-G Targeted Exosome Delivering Anticancer Drug (SOB101)
To become a leading Asian smart exosome targeting HLA-G, using exosomes as drug carriers to increase therapeutic efficacy and safety.
B. AI Smart Healthcare
Ever Fortune. AI Co.
- gHi: Generative AI Healthcare Intelligent System
gHi system is an innovative medical application of generative AI, pioneering the first Chinese Nuance system globally. It reduces the burden of writing medical records by 75% and has received the 20th National Innovation Award - Clinical Innovation Award.
- Cloud Medical Platform
Comprising holistic healthcare AI solutions, it conducts kidney evaluation and prediction. AI-Powered Medical Image Interpretation and Management Platform：AI Interpretation of Chest X-ray and AI Interpretation of Limb Fractures. Gene Meta, genetic testing analysis platform of Ever Fortune AI, utilizes exclusive patented technology to analyze personal disease risks, physical characteristics, and drug efficacy across 851 items.
AI Center of CMUH
- Awarded the International 2023 HIMSS Davies Award of Excellence through Cross-Disciplinary and Cross-Organizational Collaboration. Through digital health transformation, saving more lives. iAMS Platform increases Sepsis Patient Survival Rate by 20%. Smart Heart Platform：Pre-hospital myocardial infarction diagnosis and transfer completed within 12 minutes. ARDiTeX saves life of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, reducing 16.8% mortality. Intelligent Brain Rescue System (iBRS)：Acute ischemic stroke diagnosis completed within 90 seconds.
- Comprehensive health care includes making appointments with doctors and registering hospitalization only by your cellphone through CMUH app .
C. Precision Medicine
Center of Laboratory Medicine：
- Intelligent Sepsis Early Prediction System (iSEPS)：Quickly assess the risk of bacteremia within 1 hour.
- Intelligent Urine Sediment Morphology Analysis (iUSMA)：The substances present in urine can also provide a lot of clinical information, early detecting abnormalities.
- Intelligent Microbiome Evaluation (iME)：Utilizing full-length 16S rRNA gene sequencing technology to accurately analyze the gut microbiome, monitoring the interactive effects of antibiotics and diet on gut health, in order to detect extremely small quantities of intestinal pathogens.
Comprehensive Health Check：Obesity-Related Gene Testing
Using Real-Time PCR, simply swab the oral mucosal cells, and approximately one week later, scan the QR code to determine if you have obesity-related genes.
D. China Medical University Research
China Medical University：
The Ministry of Education's Higher Education Deep Cultivation Plan subsidizes the “Cancer Biology and Precision Therapeutics Center”, making it the only private university in Taiwan with three research centers. CMU is devoted to transforming the “Taichung ShuiNan International Health Biotech Park” into a globally outstanding and distinctive high-tech biomedical park, aiming to become a world-class university of excellence.
CMU inaugurated the Biomedical Industry Research and Development Building in 2023, fostering three major forces-cutting-edge research, specialized healthcare, and innovative industries-to support the biomedical sector and propel innovative development. The facility offers comprehensive services from research and development to clinical applications.
Proton Therapy Center：
Built in 2022, this center is the largest cancer treatment method of its kind in central Taiwan to offer exceptional cancer care and high-quality patient experience. Proton therapy is an advanced and highly precise radiation treatment for tumors. Compared with other methods, it focuses more energy on the tumor itself with less radiation to surrounding healthy tissue. Here in Proton Therapy Center, beginning in July 2024, the ProBeam 360° system will serve to make the painless, noninvasive treatment available as well as to mark the new hope for individuals with complex or recurring cancers from Taiwan and overseas.
CMUH won multiple international awards, including the 2024 Newsweek World's Best Smart Hospital, the World's Best Hospital 2023, and the HIMSS Davies Award of Excellence.