International Center Clinics
- Medical Charge Inquiry
- Accessibility Inquiry
- Make an Appointment
- Aftercare Service Arrangements
- Where to Stay
- Airport Transportation
- Travel Info
- Other Special Needs
◎ Target Audience
A foreign national without National Health Insurance and pays at their own expense. Must provide a Taiwan resident permit or foreign passport.
◎ Reservation Direct Line
◎ Clinic Location
Critical Care Center Building 2 Floor(Western Medicine)
Address：Crossroad of Wuquan Rd and Xueshi Rd
Meide Medical Building 1 Floor(Chinese medicine)
Address： No.166, Meide St
◎ Clinic Hours
Mon.- Fri. 8:30~12:00, 13:30~17:00 (weekends off)
◎ Appointment Fees
- All Designated Consultations are to be paid with own expenses. The National Health Insurance is not accepted.
- Registration fee: First-time patients 150 NTD; Return patients 130 NTD.
- Consultation fee: First 30 minutes at least 1,560 NTD (Fees do not include: prescription, tests or other medical related fees. All prices are determined according to our International Medical Center service charges)
- Telemedicine (please mail medical records to: email@example.com) Arrangement will be made for the Attending Physician to review your medical records. Once a designated time is determined, please wire or pay 4,500 NTD by credit card via fax and video conference with your Attending Physician at the agreed upon time.
- Accepts cash or all major credit cards (Visa, Master, UnionPay and JCB)
- Please feel free to contact us for more inquiries. All prices are subject to change.